PI: Amos Winter, V
MS in Mechanical Engineering, MIT, 2019
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, MIT, 2017
- Grant, Sheline, et al., 2020, “Validation of an analytical model to lower the cost of solar-powered drip irrigation systems for smallholder farmers in the MENA region,” Conference Proceedings of ASME IDETC, August 16-19, 2020. In Review
- Grant, 2019, “Development and validation of a systems-level cost optimization tool for solar-powered drip irrigation systems for smallholder farms,” Master’s thesis. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Engelkemier, Grant, et al., 2019, “Feasibility of pairing a low-cost positive displacement pump with low-energy pressure compensating drip irrigation emitters for smallholder farms in Africa,” Conference Proceedings of ASME IDETC, August 18-21, 2019.
- Sokol, Grant, Sheline and Winter, 2018, “Development of a system model for low-cost, solar-powered drip irrigation systems in the MENA region,” Conference Proceedings of ASME IDETC, August 26-29, 2018.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- MathWorks Mechanical Engineering Fellowship awarded 2020-21
- MIT MechE Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Task Force Graduate Student Member, July 2020-present